My experience with Vitas for my Mom was great.She resided at Cross Care and Vitas would come in to stay with her around the clock.
They made sure she was kept comfortable and kept me informed. When I visited my Mom she had a Vitas nurse at her bedside. I was so impressed with the overall care and you could tell that they truly cared for their patient and their well being. They made my Mom's journey as easy as could be expected.
Would I recommend them, yes, I would. Many of the nurses touched my heart but the one who left a mark in my life is Barbara.
Chaplin Bill is wonderful too.My Mom is now dancing with the angels.......
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..."
- "The older lady in the normandy blv. Store in jacksonville butchered my hair so bad that i had to get a pixi cut . i wanted a angled bob... This..."
- "I ordered two custom made leather jackets which came all the way from India. Well as luck has it their preferred carrier was DHL, unfortunately for myself the local driver..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."