5.0
Additional Fees

My experience with Vitas for my Mom was great.She resided at Cross Care and Vitas would come in to stay with her around the clock.

They made sure she was kept comfortable and kept me informed. When I visited my Mom she had a Vitas nurse at her bedside. I was so impressed with the overall care and you could tell that they truly cared for their patient and their well being. They made my Mom's journey as easy as could be expected.

Would I recommend them, yes, I would. Many of the nurses touched my heart but the one who left a mark in my life is Barbara.

Chaplin Bill is wonderful too.My Mom is now dancing with the angels.......

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Vitas and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vitas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitas and vitas medical care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vitas?

Comments