My experience with Vitas for my Mom was great.She resided at Cross Care and Vitas would come in to stay with her around the clock.
They made sure she was kept comfortable and kept me informed. When I visited my Mom she had a Vitas nurse at her bedside. I was so impressed with the overall care and you could tell that they truly cared for their patient and their well being. They made my Mom's journey as easy as could be expected.
Would I recommend them, yes, I would. Many of the nurses touched my heart but the one who left a mark in my life is Barbara.
Chaplin Bill is wonderful too.My Mom is now dancing with the angels.......
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I ordered three ladies adult shirts.Relaxed fit does not fit this shirt. They are regular tight t'shirts. I ordered a ladies adult small shirt I get a CHILD's small shirt...."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."