On Friday August 19, 2016 my Best Friend was taken home in the care of Vitas.The intake lady promptly, came and asked her question's.

Then called the pharmacists, and ordered all the medicines required. After placing the order, informed my friend's daughter; that the meds would be delivered in 2 to 2 1/2 hour's. However 5 hour's later still no med's. We called the number left no answer, it was a recorded message.

After 3 call's the daughter finally spoke with someone. They said the case was pending, so nothing was going happen that evening. My friend was home only 6 hours. She had not had medicine, for 6 hrs.

She passed away at 8:15 P:M that evening. The nurse knocked on the door 1minute after she passed.

This is a place that I eill and do hold responcible for her death..NEVER USE THESE PEOPLE IF YOU NEED HOSPICE HELP..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vitas. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Vitas to other companies on our site.

Comments